Monday, February 22, 2010

R.I.P My Laptop

Oh, I am so sad. My laptop is officially dead. Apparently I broke it's heat sync, which cools the laptop, so basically, I was lighting my laptop on fire (ironically). I had so many memories with my laptop, with all my pictures, and documents, and complete junk. It was my faithful friend to the end. I'm going to miss it so much.
I got a new laptop yesterday, but it's not up-and-running yet, so... yeah. I felt like I was cheating on my laptop, when I was at Best Buy. But technically, I'm a laptop widow, so I can do what I want. But still, it didn't feel right.
Anyway, I expect you all to come to my laptop's funeral. You can say a few words if you want. But the thing is, I don't think we should be sad. Its last days were not so good, so I guess its out of its misery now. And it's in a better place (laptop heaven). Plus, if I knew my laptop well - which I did - it wouldn't want us to be sad.
Okay, I guess that's all. (I miss you laptop)

6 comments:

  1. go read my blog again that will bring ur mind off of it
    this time the story is about lemons

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so sorry for ur loss... i did a memorial in honor of your brave soldier of a laptop... CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FUNERAL! YEAH! i mean... it will be a terrible to see your laptop dead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison! add me as a writer now... becuz u dont have the option to become a follower on ur blog... so add me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i just didnt add that. i will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okayyy ALly... thats sad! i can't believe u got a NEW ONE! i might get a netbook for my graduation present! video CHAT ME! does ur new one have that?

    ReplyDelete