Friday, February 26, 2010

So Much Snow!

Oh my god! I am getting so tired of the freaking snow! It's the end of February and we're getting 2 feet of snow! Like, how does that happen?! 2 days in a row now! I'm telling you, the white stuff is evil! And if we getting another snow day, we're going to have to add a day to school. I have a vacation to get to! Stupid snow!

2 comments:

  1. HEYYY WATCH UR LANGUAGE! Awwww you guys have more snow?????? that freakin sucks! when r u graduating??????? we shouldn't be expecting any snow now... weather is gettting warmer and yeah... not trying to brag.. ughh for may crowning(church stuff) we have to pick out a dress and it's sooo hard! like it can't be spagetti straps or anything and the strap has to be like 2inches wide! GRRRRRR i'm still looking for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what, freaking? like you should talk. but we get out like the week before the last week of june. it is so annoying. but good luck finding a dress.

    ReplyDelete