Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sigh

Sigh... My laptop is possessed. Literally. (With viruses, not demons though) And while I have to wait until this guy my dad knows cleans it out, I'm dealing with serious laptop-withdrawal. I mean, my laptop was like my best friend, and I could always depend on it to help me when I was bored. And since that happened a lot, we had a very tight bond together. Even when I dropped it (So not my fault, either times) it still was good to me. So this post is dedicated to my laptop.
I MISS YOU LAPTOP!!!
Okay, well, don't expect many posts for some time, since I'm doing this on my dad's laptop and I feel weird asking to use it.

3 comments:

  1. read my blog it has waffles that will make you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. your right, it did make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i'm about to CHRISTINA! umm Ally, that what happens when you go on bunch of random sites and yeah, your laptop WILL break!

    ReplyDelete