Well, I figured that not a lot of people read this blog, so I might as well say things that I kind of feel like getting off my chest. And to anyone even considering it, I would appreciate no one trying to talk to me about this. Comment if you like, but this is not a topic open for discussion.
Anyway, here it goes...
I have a great life. I really do. My parents love each other, I live in a nice house, I've got really great friends, and I do well in school. And I am so grateful for it when I think about others who have less than me, but I just cannot shake this feeling of boredom. Some people have heard me when I say that I'm bored with my life, but I bet none of you think I'm serious. But the thing is, I so am. Because lately, I've just been waiting. Waiting for what, you might ask. Well, I'm waiting for my life to get fun. Exciting. Totally worth it. I just haven't had that feeling yet, when you really appreciate being on this Earth because what you are experiencing is just so amazing. And maybe that just doesn't seem like a big deal for any of you. "So what if she's bored? Big deal. Join a club, or something." Well, honestly, this bored feeling makes me really sad. Because now it seems like I might never get that great, incredible feeling. Sometimes I think I'm just going to be stuck in my life wondering, "What's the point?" And let me tell you, I so do not want to be doing that.
And you know what I really, truly want; someone to just come up to me, put their arm around my shoulder, and tell me that everything is going to get better. But until then, it just goes by really slowly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well i didnt feel like reading the whole thing but sounds like u want a boyfriend
ReplyDeleteu should email me ur problems LoL so i can start the advice thing on my blog
u should make ur post shorter cause im too lazy to read the whole thing or like at the end of every post say "FOR C: sumarry..." i nose i cant spell
ha, you know what, i do want a boyfriend. but really im just suffering from extreme boredom. EXTREME boredom. i didnt think u answer ur email freuently.
ReplyDeleteno i do answer my e-mails but like i said for your bordom you should find something you like to do and do it (HOBBY)
ReplyDeleteexamples:
paint toes
read
bake
throw a party for barkley or harley
^^^teach them how to dance too^^^
write a letter to your grandparents
if you're bord of your life change it. remember: "life is what you make it"
-hannah montanna
jaja ^^^
yeah, i follow the philosophy of hannah montana. nice one.
ReplyDelete