Okay this is it!! I am officially tired of having crushes! Not that I've had one up until now. I just feeling like making this real.
But you all know what I'm talking about, right? Those people that you think about all the time. The ones you dream about at night. The people who don't even know you exist. And it sucks. Because here you are, hoping (maybe even praying) that this one person would just look into your eyes and realize that you are the one for them. But it never happens. And then soon, you start developing this bad self-esteem, like, "He doesn't like me because I'm not pretty.", or "If I was smarter, than he'd go out without me." So, you're basically destroying your lovely self over one person who probably isn't worth it anyway.
And I am speaking from personal experience, so I know what I am saying. And I bet you all agree with me. So here's what I'll do, and I encourage you all to do the same. For now, just keep telling yourself that you are better than every guy (or girl if that's how it is; I don't judge) out there, and one day, the one person who is totally worth suffering for is going to sweep you off your feet before you actually start suffering. Because it's true.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah... Nathan... <3 lol t-heee
ReplyDeleteexactly
ReplyDeletehehe sorry but he is so FINE...!
ReplyDelete