Sunday, January 17, 2010
Football
Wow, sometimes, I really feel like I do not belong in my family. For instance, right now. My parents and my brother (and his annoying friend) are watching the chargers/jets game while I type this. I'll try and watch, but I just cannot connect. I only see players getting tackled, throwing balls, and a scoreboard that keeps changing. But everyone else, they start talking about "flags", "bad kicks", and things that I really can't understand. I think I am the only one that doesn't get football. And I am so bored. If only football could offer me the kind of excitement that it offers everyone else as they stare at the tv screen, glued to some call that was challenged and now instant replays are shown over and over again. But I guess that's just the way it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i feel the same way in my family.. i just think football is stupid and pointless. Its just a bunch of abnormally large ( well u know what i mean) sweaty guys tackling each other just to get a ball that isn't even round to the other side of the field. I mean come on! thats so painfully boring for anyone who isn't overly competitive about sports and watching them, its just dumb... i don't hate playing some sports, i just hate watching them
ReplyDeleteexactley! it's like, what's the point? why is it so entertaining for some people to watch guys just running and throwing and kicking and getting tackled? it isn't fun.
ReplyDeleteI mean other games are pointless but I like like to watch when the colts play and soon JETS VS COLTS... MATT's soo GOING DOWN!( he's a jets fan..) :X
ReplyDeletei hate the jets too!! i mean, i am soo not a colts fan (giants rock!) but i absolutely despise the jets. i don't even know why.
ReplyDelete"j", idk if ur julia or jen, but either way, READ MY BLOG and ali, i agree i dont get football
ReplyDeleteI HATE JETS TOO! there soooooooooo STUPID! how do u guys not get football?!!?!?1??!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!
ReplyDelete