Tuesday, November 17, 2009

scary video

Today in health class I was forced to watch this apallingly scary video on pregnancy and childbirth. It was a cartoon. I know, it already sounds bad. You know what it was called? "Dr. D's Birds and Bees: Countdown to Baby" *shudder* First of all, the Doctor was literally the letter D. Second of all, there was these two kids in there that didn't really move, they just alternated between two facial expressions. Also, there were these weird cartoon, stick-figure-ish, green people portraying the mother and father. And they didn't have any clothes on. I can never look at a stick-figure the same way again. And we got to see the green stick-figure baby come out of the mother. That was gross. And to top it all off, there was a song. A rap song. Dr. D sang it. It was actually quite catchy, but I will forever have nightmares of letters singing about babies being born. This movie critic will have to give it two thumbs down, but I will also give it five stars as a horror movie. I was incredibly scared.

2 comments:

  1. oh jeez ally.... ur right, that video is scary! but guess what!? our class doesnt have to finish it! so we don't have to watch when the "baby" is born... its so disturbing though... i will be scarred forever
    -Twifan231 (u know who i am)

    ReplyDelete