Monday, November 16, 2009
BOYCOTT
I am on a Christmas boycott. It's not that I'm against Christmas, but until Thanksgiving is all done with, I will not so even hum a Christmas song. It is not fair to Thanksgiving to start getting ready for Christmas the minute Halloween is over. I mean, they're just rushing everything. And the only reason Thanksgiving is not as celebrated as Christmas is because you don't give gifts on Thanksgiving. It's all superficial, because it's not like they're really excited about Christmas, or the whole world peace thing, or even the real reason Christmas is a holiday! And don't you feel bad for poor Thanksgiving? Cast into the shadows of Christmas all because there is no gift-giving on Thanksgiving. It's not really fair. So if you agree, please join my boycott of Christmas by commenting with your name, kind of like a petition. And by the way, I changed the settings so that even if you don't have an account, you can still comment, just as anonymous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment