Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Boys... (Again)
So... I know I've gone over this topic a million times already, but... DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TELL IF A GUY LIKES YOU OR NOT?????? Like, seriously, I have no clue! Is it when they look at you, or smile at you? When they joke around with you? How do you know? Please, can someone explain?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just ask me at school i'll tell u
ReplyDeletebut if u cant wait til then ask ur brother (he's a boy so he knows)
are you kidding? there is no way i could ever ask my brother something like that. too embarrasing.
ReplyDeleteumm why?! WHO???? guys might like u if they look at you alot, or flirt and talk to you(or they just flirt cuz they don't know it)and if they look at you and smile, than maybe, if they are trying to make u laugh than porbably they like you
ReplyDeletebut just cause he looks at u once does mean he likes you
ReplyDeleteboys look at all the girls
heyy i said alot! not once!
ReplyDelete