Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Favorite...

I wanted to make a post about anything, so since I'm just sitting here, eating some ice cream I thought about you know... my favorite things. And no, I will not start breaking into song here. Well, maybe. But okay, I'm just going to make a list, of my favorite types of things, and I expect you all to comment with your favorite of those things too.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: chocolate (it's a classic)
Favorite Song: Summer, Highland Falls by Billy Joel
Favorite Number: 9 (don't know why...)
Favorite TV Show: The Office (best show ever)
Favorite Color: purple (duh...)
Favorite Smell: when the sheets are just out of the drier
Favorite Sound: rain on the roof
Favorite Animal: gorillas
Favorite Article of Clothing: big sweatshirts
Favorite Food: steak (savannah, do not comment)
Favorite Inanimate Object: my laptop (couldn't you see that comming?)

4 comments:

  1. exuse me? i expect you to comment with your favorite's of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorillas? no way ally, that is so not ur fave animal and you kno it

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're right. i just couldn't spell the kind of animal i do like. how do you spell it? arangatuangs? no... arangatangs? that's not it either. oh whatever, they're a type of monkey.

    ReplyDelete