Pages
Home
About Me
Favorite Websites
Sunday, March 7, 2010
MY NEW LAPTOP
I got it back!! Yay!! It is really cool, and I am just so happy to have one again. So uh, I guess that's it. Um, bye.
2 comments:
Shannon
March 7, 2010 at 1:15 PM
email me back ASAP!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Allie Zzzz
March 8, 2010 at 5:34 PM
i did, i did!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome
Welcome, to the place where everyone can complain about anything. Please wipe your feet.
The Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(47)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(7)
Favorite...
Dear Edwina
Pi Day!
Being Nice
I need a boyfriend
MY NEW LAPTOP
Shannon
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(21)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
Who kicks the most butt?
The Awesome-tastic Writers
Allie Zzzz
C
Shannon
Newton's Cradle
email me back ASAP!
ReplyDeletei did, i did!
ReplyDelete