Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dear Edwina

I am sooo nervous for the school play, Dear Edwina. It's coming up this week, and since I'm the lead, I have a lot of pressure to do well. But I would be mortified if I mess up! I'm going to be in front of the whole school, and the community. Like, no pressure there. And when we practice in school, I have to be on stage quite a lot, which gets annoying. I miss the times when my part was small, and most of the time, I'd be hanging out with my friends on the bleachers, waiting for the song I was in to start. But I guess that's the cost of stardom. No, just kidding. But honestly, if one more person calls me Edwina, I'm going to scream!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha EDWINA! okay alest you got better part than CASEY AND MACKENZIE! ahaha lol good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know. i still think casey is mad that she didn't get the lead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is mad but mostly Jaalous cuz you got the part! okay last year she cried cuz she got a small part! i was like HELLO? i didn't even get a part so shut your pie hole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY EDWINA! r u screaming? haha
    Am I going to see you sing? if you are i'll recond it for shannon
    haha jk LoL

    ReplyDelete