My point of view about them,
Boys are okay, I mean they can be annoying, I MEAN REALLY annoying or they can be really nice, I have met guys that are nice in Allamuchy but in Saint Johns, there are alot of them that are nice, boys don't bother me much except when it come to "Girls", OMIGOSH! It's soo annoying how they flirt so much with the girl he likes in class and everything and you just wish the guy would stop agreeing everything the girl says or laughs at everything she says when it's not funny at all and ASK HER OUT ALREADY! I mean it's SO AVIOUS like a dumb kid would know already! I've have always wanted a guy as best friend to change it up alittle but thats not going to happend in this generation. And also when a girl ask a guy who he like just answer her! Instead of saying something like I don't know (even though you SO do). and i hate it how guys be mean to you because you don't know if they like you or there're just being jerks. I love it how when a girls knows who a guy likes and all they say is "ummm.... no" haha guys, were not stupid as you think we are. i wish guys weren't perverted because you don't know if they like you or your body.... awkward but true. Thats pretty much or i have to say about boys :) I hope you agree with me :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very insightful. i completely agree.
ReplyDeleteik right?
ReplyDeleteinsightful?
ReplyDeleteum... like true, accurate, right.
ReplyDeleteyay, that the first time you ever said that i'm right! woah
ReplyDelete