Thursday, October 8, 2009
uh....
I just got a cold. And I don't care if that isn't the most exciting thing you've ever heard, because right now, I am blowing my nose every 2 seconds. It sucks. I've got a headache, my throat is dry, scratchy, and mucus-y (or however you spell it). I have to breathe through my mouth, so I don't get tempted to blow my nose or else I'll get, like, a million nose bleeds. I just feel miserable. I mean, I have a huge mound of used tissues right next to my labtop. It's really gross. Oh.......... My nose hurts. It could just be allergies, since I'm allergic to almost everything in nature, but I usually just a runny nose. Not the whole package. I just want to rest. Okay, well, no one probably wants to hear anymore. Remember, eat your veggies, respect your elders, and don't get colds!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW, TMI!! jk, my mom feels bad 4 you, she wishes she could bring cinnamon rasin bread but sorry we can't :( HOPE U FEEL BETTER!! Lol i luv ur avatar! i woner where u got it from?
ReplyDeletethanks! i'm much better now, but my throat still hurts a bit. i know, i know, but i didn't have a picture that i could use, so i just used that one. i'm finding another this minute. :)
ReplyDeleteI like ur blog allie! Hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteoh ya, and my aavatar is that cuz like a year ago i made a blog thingyy and that was my avatar but i dont even remember what the blog was called. what evaa i couldn't figure out how to get it off well c u tuesday!
ReplyDeleteI luv that avatar! It's so US!
ReplyDelete