Friday, June 11, 2010

Divorce

Okay, sorry to get all serious on you guy(s) here, but I decided to do real topic for once. Divorce. It's been on my mind lately, what with my parents and all of that and I feel like I need to discuss it.
Because divorce can be a painful thing. It splits up families and creates bad feelings for everyone. In a way, it can be good too, I guess. Sometimes it's for the best and everything works out better. Sometimes it has be done. But it will never be easy.
I'm sorry for whoever has gone through it. Seeing parents split up is hard. When you're little, there is no question that your parents love each other, even if that might not really be the case. It would never enter into your head that they would ever go away. But then, as you get older, your parents don't hide their fights from you. You get to hear the mean words and the shouting and it seems like it came out of nowhere. Don't you just want it to stop?
Well, if you aren't someone who has parents who fight, are getting a divorce, or are already divorced, then be grateful. There is a lot of stuff you don't have to go through.

2 comments: