Sunday, May 2, 2010

What We Are Sorry For

I decided to make a list. A list of everything I am sorry for. I guess it's my way of repenting for my sins, or whatever. My list is kind of general. For example, instead of I'm sorry I laughed when you fell, it's just, I'm sorry I laughed, so I can cover every time I've laughed when I shouldn't have. And I encourage everyone to do the same. It's just something that makes me feel better. So far I've got 7, but I know my list will grow. So, what's something that's on your I'm Sorry list?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se92kAuzIeg&feature=PlayList&p=5CD6199B0A2624AA&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=47

4 comments:

  1. haha.. i woul dluagh if someone falls! but if they are crying i won't but if they are laughing, I AM IN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true, but there must be lots of other things that you are sorry for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is your youtube account?

    ReplyDelete