Well, if you haven't noticed, I was in Florida this week for spring break. It wasn't exactly fun, but still, it was nice. I got to see my uncle who I have not seen in... maybe a few years. Or more. That was cool. I got to go the beach. Now that was amazing. I love the beach. I mean, I really love it. There were cute boys, fun waves, and a very, very hot sun. Okay, I only mention that because I have major sunburn! Oh my god, it sucks! I have it on my shoulders, my back, my head, and my legs. It hurts so much to wear a bra. And sleeping is terrible when I try to find a comfortable spot, because nothing is comfortable. I can't even lift my arm up all the way. And I have blisters on my face! Blisters! And you should see my brother. Ow.
I guess that's all, but if anyone touches me on my shoulder, you die.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds painful! ally i am suprised... sice when were you interested in cute eboys?
ReplyDeletei poked u like 10 times and im still here
ReplyDelete