Thursday, April 22, 2010

Graduation

Now that it's getting closer to the end of the year, I've been thinking more and more about our graduation. I am just so extremely excited! Ever since I saw my brother's graduation, I just couldn't wait for mine. And I am so wearing my chucks for graduation. There is nothing that's going to stop me. But really, I'm looking forward to it. It's going to get us to reminisce on our days when we were little. We're going to really appreciate everything Allamuchy has given us (besides the food). But the best part of all, is when I make the valedictorian speech. Okay, Saachi? Stick that in your juice box, and suck it. (I just had to say that) I will definitely miss Allamuchy, no matter how much I don't want to admit it. I think we all will.

7 comments:

  1. yehhhhhh even though i do wanna graduate at allamuchy but here is fine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saachi was so pissed friday cause she only got an A in science not an A+
    i was like hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. but shannon, since you get out of school way before us, you have to come to our graduation! we need you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to! idk when tho! but you'll be busy and stuff and i still wanna hangout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the only thing i'll be busy with is like school! and you could so visit the school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. put in a juice box, and suck it? ha nice one, yeah but u think u will be pissed if u don't valedictorian? i will be pissed

    ReplyDelete
  7. no its stick that in your juice box and suck it

    ReplyDelete