Sunday, December 13, 2009
Stress
Lately, I've been feeling a lot of stress, what with all the projects we've been given and all the pressure put on us about highschool and stuff. The thing is, I don't deal with stress well. It consumes me, it's all I think about, and it makes me nervous and worried until the point where if I don't do something soon, I might do something drastic. Fortunately, I've never done anything "drastic". But I really do hate stress. I mean, stress just eats you up inside, making your every thought about what's going to happen, and how everything will work out. And you just can't find relief. Last week I was very moody, and I almost thought I was getting depressed. But really, it was just stress. (And maybe my period) You see, I didn't know how I was going to handle everything on my shoulders. I waited to the last minute with my projects, and that was not good. The only thing that helped me escape my troubles was sleep, but duh, sleep doesn't last long. But I finally got my projects done today, and now that I look back, I realize how stupid it all was. Okay, i have to go light the menorah now, so I'll leave you with this. Procrastination can ruin your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ally, you coulad have left out some stuff... i mean anybody can look at this(chris) an random ppl too.
ReplyDeletehi shannon:) ^^^^^^
ReplyDeletei dint have to to read your whole blog but ali stress is good too sometimes it tell your body that you have to get something done, but too much stress is bad for you and you can loose your hair and stuff and dont procratinate(I can't spell)
why would chris look at this? and i know stress can be good or bad, it just matters how you deal with it. but the thing is, i don't deal with it well.
ReplyDeleteyeh don't be stressed cuz you can loose hair and be bald! like some ppl ik.... not trying to be mean or anything just saying...
ReplyDeleteshannon, come on. he has a disease that deals with his nerves. don't be bitter.
ReplyDeleteI'm not! JUST SAYING!
ReplyDelete